1 bunch Kale
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
3 Tbsp. Nutrional Yeast
1 tsp. Onion Powder
3/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Wash the kale and dry thoroughly with a towel or spinner.
- Place the dry kale leaves in a large bowl and add the olive oil, nutritional yeast, onion powder, and garlic powder. Use your hands to mix, making sure each leaf gets some of the coating on it.
- Spread kale in a single layer on the cookie sheets, making sure that they are spread out without touching.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9-12 minutes. Check on them periodically so they don’t burn. When they are crisp, remove from the oven and sprinkle with salt. Let cool for a few minutes before eating.